Sen Wellness - Sri Lanka - Top 5 reasons to go
We absolutely ADORE Sen Wellness in Sri Lanka and think it's a very special place. If you are looking to head off on a yoga holiday or want somewhere to truly clear your mind, then we can't recommend it highly enough. Meditation is also high on the agenda here and we promise you that you will feel totally at one with yourself by the time you leave. Read our TOP 5 reasons to book our wellbeing programme and if you have any questions, please call us on 020 3735 7555 and we can tell you more about it!
1. It's very nurturing and you'll love the personalised attention from the team. They are all passionate about what they do and truly want to help you to fulfill your potential. If you are looking for some 'care and attention' then this is the place for you
2. It's boutique and stylish - there are just 8 en-suite cabanas which are light and airy and were made by local artisans using traditional methods. Your room will be your haven but the communal areas are lovely too - perfect for hanging out and meeting new friends
3. The beach is just yonder and you'll smile when you see it - sweeping golden sands as far as the eye can see. It's perfect for taking your mat and practising your yoga or going for a meditative walk
4. The ethos of the place is very special. Its founder, Sam, wanted to give something back to his country of birth and created Sen Wellness for both locals and international guests alike to benefit from what it offers. He's also been teaching the local community about sustainability too so that all realise the benefits of a long-term view. Inspiring stuff!
5. The programme includes rejuvenating Ayurvedic treatments and cuisine personalised to your dosha (body type) - if you have never tried Ayurveda before then you will wonder what you have been doing all your life! Add in daily meditation, cookery classes, workshops and an osteopathy session and you will never want to leave or you'll be plotting when you can get back there as soon as possible...
Click this link to see full programme details.