1. In order to process your booking and to ensure that your Wellbeing Escapes arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we will need to use the information you provide such as your name, names of passengers traveling with you, address, e-mail address, any special needs. This information allows us to process your request and send you a confirmation by e-mail or post. We ask for your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any changes to your reservation.
2. We take full responsibility for ensuring that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information. In order to secure the various components of your booking we must provide the information to the relevant suppliers of your travel, and treatment arrangements, such as hotels, spa resorts, transportation companies etc. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as customs / immigration / Civil Aviation Authority as required by ATOL regulations or by state laws.
3. Wellbeing Escapes will not pass any information of your details to other companies for marketing purposes. We will not disclose credit/debit card numbers unless required by law. Any information you supply, which is needed to fulfill your arrangement, may be passed on to the suppliers to ensure proper handling of your request. Information may include disabilities, dietary or religious requirements.
4. Wellbeing Escapes may also need your name, address and/or e-mail address so that we can send out your brochure request, and/or advise you of specials offers/promotions we think you may be interested in. If you find that you would rather not have any contact with us, apart from what is necessary for us to give you our normal level of service either use the opt-out boxes on the online registration/booking from or alternatively, please write to us at the email address below.
5. If you are booking your Wellbeing Escapes arrangements online we will also need your credit/debit card details such as cardholder name, card number, and expiry & start date, security code, issue number and billing address. All information submitted on the Wellbeing Escapes website is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer encryption (SSL) which automatically scrambles data before it is sent.
6. We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us to further develop our site, improve navigation and information content to better meet the needs of visitors to www.wellbeingescapes.com. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
7. When we take your information we offer the use of the secure server software (Secure Socket Layers - SSL version 3) which encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. When you place an order with us we offer the use of a secure server.
8. As required by the UK Data Protection Act of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.