Join our team - job opportunities
Wellbeing Sales and Marketing Executive
Wellbeing Escapes was launched 11 years ago and is proudly recognised as the UK's leading health & wellness travel company. We specialise in spa and wellbeing holidays to top destinations around the world and our holidays are tailor-made to meet the goals and expectations of our discerning client base. We have a wide range of results-driven, health boosting programmes from weight-loss to fitness, detox to healthy ageing and stress-management to meditation. We provide clients with transforming (and sometimes life-changing) experiences that they can really trust and we have consistently high feedback (including an excellent Feefo rating of 4.7 out of 5).
We won 'Best Specialist Tour Operator' in The Telegraph Travel Awards 2016 and are passionate about helping our clients to find their perfect wellness holiday and programme.
We have a dynamic team with very high service standards and and are now looking to hire another individual with true customer focus, travel industry knowlege, proven sales background and a personal interest in health and wellbeing. The role will also include working closely with our Marketing Manager and will include assisting with web content and images, CRM and communications platforms, social media, direct and electronic communications and campaigns.
Position: Wellbeing Sales and Marketing Executive
• Provide consistent, professional, courteous service
• Provide knowledge and experience based advice to satisfy customer enquiries
• Be able to meet individual sales and service targets whilst contributing to overall company goals
• Manage post-sales administration and follow-up in an organised and timely manner
• Communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner
• Respond to client requests in a timely manner
• Accurately record key sales and customer information in databases
• Be able to provide clear, accurate feedback from customers and suppliers in order to improve the customer experience and Wellbeing Escapes service levels
• Keep informed and educated on business and developments in the spa/wellness sector, as well as the travel sector overall
• Participate in product training and weekend FAM trips as required
• Participate in a duty phone weekend cover roster
• Creating and loading hotel, programme descriptions and other web content and images
• Assisting in the execution of the company CRM strategy including segmentation of the direct customer database, targeted direct and email campaigns, customer satisfaction follow-up
• Assisting with keeping contact software current and supporting social media campaigns
Experience & skills required:
• Prior luxury customer service and travel related experience
• Experience on computerised booking and reservations systems
• Knowledge and/or personal experience in health and wellbeing, i.e. exercise and fitness, yoga, spa treatments, healthy cuisine and diet, etc.
• Ability to work and contribute in a team atmosphere
• Experience working in an environment with specific performance targets
• Strong negotiating skills
• Above average computer skills
• Strong communication skills – oral and written
• Strong personal organisational skills
• Attention to detail
Employees have the opportunity to travel to our worldwide destinations and participate in our annual events programme.
Reporting to: Sales Director and Marketing Manager
Wellbeing Escapes was the brainchild of Stella Photi who founded the company out of a desire to make wellbeing more accessible to as many people as possible. All its wellness destinations have been carefully researched by genuine experts and offer great value as well as a memorable experience.