Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary - 'Finding Emotional Balance & Freedom' Retreat with Kamalaya's Life Enhancement Mentors, 9 - 15 May & 17 - 23 Oct 19
Koh Samui, Thailand
From £2,914 per person
'Finding Emotional Balance & Freedom' Retreat with Kamalaya's Life Enhancement Mentors, 9 - 15 May & 17 - 23 Oct 19 6 day programme
This is a set date retreat running on 2 dates in 2019: 09 - 15 May & 17 - 23 October (6 nights)
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- 5 morning group sessions
- 5 afternoon group sessions
- 1 Personal mentoring session (60 minutes)
- 1 Personal Mentoring Session (30 minutes)
- 1 Traditional Asian foot massage (60 minutes)
- 1 Traditional Asian hand massage (60 minutes)
- Choice of 1 Vital essence oil massage or 1 Thai massage (60 minutes)
- 1 Indian head massage (60 minutes)
- 1 Chi Nei Tsang (30 minutes)
- One wellness gift bag
- Complimentary use of steam cavern, swimming and plunge pools, fitness centre
- Complimentary Group yoga, meditation, Pilates, tai chi, pranayama and fitness classes (subject to the daily activity programme)
- Optional evening activities including film & discussion
- Full board of Kamalaya's inspired healthy cuisine (Including all beverages, excluding imported drinks & alcohol)
- Complimentary return airport transfer from Koh Samui airport
- You can stay for more days before or after the retreat - contact us for more details
Having been immersed in monastic lifestyles in India for over a decade, Kamalaya’s Life Enhancement Mentors, Rajesh Ramani, Smitha Jayakumar and Sujay Seshadri, are experienced teachers with a strong background in ancient Asian philosophies.
Together, they will present a unique opportunity for anyone looking for greater connection and happiness with oneself and others. Their distinctive teaching and mentoring styles have helped many people all over the world to more healthily interact with their emotions.
Exclusives and benefits
- For single travellers: 10% discount on accommodation plus 1 complimentary session of a choice of personal mentoring session (60 minutes) or private meditation (90 minutes) or private yoga (90 minutes)
- For two people sharing one room: free spa/fitness credit worth approximately GBP 80 per person plus 1 complimentary treatment per person, choice of traditional Thai massage (90 minutes) or vital essence oil massage (60 mins)
- For returning guests: free nights offer, please contact us for the details
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Kamalaya is in the south of the tropical island of Koh Samui built around a monk’ cave one inhabited and used by Buddhist monks.
When to go
Koh Samui weather is pleasant most of the time. The best time to travel is from December to March due to the more comfortable temperatures . The hottest time of the year is from April to May. The monsoon season is from September to November.