Top 5 reasons why we love Absolute Sanctuary in Thailand
Absolute Sanctuary is a blissful bolthole on the tropical island of Koh Samui in Thailand. Yoga and Pilates are its speciality and in fact many yoga teachers go there to train and re-train throughout the year - how's that for recommendation? Our clients choose Absolute Sanctuary over and over again for a spa holiday or a yoga retreat and we thought we'd share our TOP 5 loves about it so that you too have the inside track. And don't forget that we have exclusive offers and bonuses so call us on 020 3735 755 if you want us to tell you about them!
1. The level of yoga and Pilates expertise and teaching is VERY impressive. There's a huge range of classes from Vinyasa flow to Hot yoga and there are 3 yoga studios so you have plenty of space for your own practice too.
2. It has a relaxed and friendly vibe - there's always someone to chat to so it's ideal for single travellers.
3. Warm Thai smiles and attentive service await - the team are truly dedicated to making your stay memorable and special.
4. The 'Love Kitchen's really says it all and we adore the nourishing dishes, smoothies and juices which will definitely tickle and delight your taste-buds.
5. Our 'intro to detox' programme at Absolute Sanctuary is ideal if you want to try it for the first time and be supported every step of the way. It includes detox drinks, nutritional supplements, lymphatic drainage, yoga and massages - now if that doesn't make you bright-eyed, what will?!
Sign me up - I want to go! To book your trip to Absolute Sanctuary, please call us as above- we'll be very happy to help you.