Top 5 Reasons to go to Paradis Plage Resort, Morocco
Have you ever considered combining an action-packed surfing holidays with yoga and relaxation? Well you can at the wonderful Paradis Plage Resort in Morocco. Lisa, our sales & marketing executive recently visited and gives us the top 5 reasons to visit...
1. The ‘RipCurl’ Surf School. Morocco is well known to have the best waves and attracts surfers all year round. When Francois Payot, the founder of Ripcurl, was travelling in Morocco, he discovered Taghazout near Agadir and fell in love with it! He formed a partnership with Paradis Plage to make it the first surf and yoga resort in Morocco. It has a superb surf house with bar, lounge, fire-pit and outdoor cinema making it the perfect place for surf lovers to hang out...it really is a highlight.
2. The sensational yoga. Sitting in the calm and peaceful yoga shala listening to the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore, birds tweeting and feeling the cool sea breeze on my skin... I just knew that I was going to love the yoga here and it didn't disappoint. Each day you can enjoy 3 group yoga classes, at sunrise, noon and sunset. The highly qualified teachers here really take you on a sensory exploration, creating relaxation and calmness.
3. The good weather. This part of Morocco is blessed with an average 340 days of sunshine every year. So if you are in search of the sun... head to Paradis Plage where you are almost guaranteed sunshine. Bliss!
4. The totally chilled-out and fun vibe. As soon as you arrive in the lobby area, you instantly relax. Throughout the resort, there is feeling of calmness and the mix of surf and yoga helps to create a really fun vibe.
5. The huge suites. There are 5 room categories here - junior suite, premium suite, prestige suite, bungalow and villa. What I found very impressive is that every room is very large and spacious plus all have private balconies. I totally loved having so much space to spread out!