Top 5 Reasons to go to Palacio Estoril Golf & Spa Hotel, Portugal
Lisa, our sales & marketing executive, recently visited Palacio Estoril Golf & Spa Hotel in Portugal. This glamorous and grand hotel is the ideal place for a relaxing wellness holiday combined with pretty Estoril on your doorstep and the buzz of Lisbon just nearby. She gives us her Top 5 reasons to go...
1. The Estoril Wellness Centre. It's set over four storeys and gives you the opportunity to really focus on your health and wellness goals. The Banyan Tree Spa (the only Banyan Tree spa in Europe) takes a holistic approach to physical and spiritual well-being and offers Asian traditional treatments dating back centuries. There is also a fully-equipped gym, fitness rooms with daily group fitness classes to join, a hydrotherapy spa offering hydrotherapy treatments, a Thalasso swimming pool and much, much more!
2. The Dedicated Wellness Programmes. Invest in your wellbeing with expert advice from the highly qualified team of specialists which includes doctors, nutritionists and therapists who will guide and motivate you every step of the way. Programmes include Detox, Healthy Pregnancy, Slimming, Intensive Preventative Health, Healthy Aging & Hormonal Support, Overall Health Booster and Rejuvenation - see the full list here. Invest in your health now and live a long and healthy life.
3. The Hotel’s Location which allows you to have the best of both worlds. For those who are looking to combine a spa holiday with sightseeing, it's a perfect choice. Hop on a train right outside the hotel which will take you directly into Lisbon’s city centre within 30 minutes. Or take a short taxi ride to Cascais or Sintra which are brimming with history and charm. Even better, the hotel is located right on a white sandy beach so if you fancy having a day on the beach, you can do this too!
4. The Hotel’s History. Palacio Estoril is a family-run hotel dating back to the 1930’s and is bursting with character and charm which has been retained throughout the years. The hotel has hosted royalty over the years and even served as the set for the James Bond movie ‘On Her Majesty’s Secret Service’ so there is a real charm to it which you pick up on as soon as you arrive. The staff here have been working at the hotel for decades so make sure you speak to them as they have endless, fascinating stories to share.
5. The Delicious Food. All the menus have been designed with real care and attention and the dishes are cooked with loving attention to detail which really shows. If you are on a specific detox programme, the in-house nutritionist will devise a personalised menu for you to help you to meet your goals and give you tips for continuing once you are home. Alternatively, you can chose from the healthy menu which is guilt-free but there are gourmet options too if you fancy the odd indulgence or are here with a side-kick who wants to be more relaxed.
Feeling inspired? Please call us on 020 3735 7555 and we'll be happy to put a quote together for you.