Top 5 reasons why going solo on holiday rocks!
It’s only natural to feel a little apprehensive about going on holiday by yourself but, we promise you, once you’ve done it once, there will be just no stopping you in the future. It could be that you are single, your partner or friends can’t get the same time off or you need some ‘me-time’. In fact, a wellness holiday is a good idea as you follow a programme so will be interacting with others every day and most certainly won’t be by yourself unless you want to take yourself off for some peace and quiet. They often have sharing tables too so if you are feeling sociable at mealtimes, you can join fellow guests and have a good old yak about your stay!
So take a look at our Top 5 reasons to go solo below:
1. It’s all about YOU. No compromising, no waiting around for anyone, just doing exactly what you fancy. Sheer bliss...
2. You’ll have the chance to get back in touch with yourself, think big thoughts and listen to your ‘inner voice’. It has all the answers, you just need down time to listen to it!
3. You’ll be more open-minded to new people and situations. Others are more likely to approach you (in a positive way!) and will go out of their way to help you. Smile at everyone that crosses your path and good things will happen...
4. You’ll feel empowered – navigating under your own steam and working everything out yourself will boost your self-confidence and enhance your can-do attitude
5. It’s fun! You can be whoever you want to be, you can go where you’ve always wanted to and you can try new experiences. That’s the ultimate freedom and win/win all round.
Now, pack your bags, off you go and have a fabulous time...!