Annabelle - Wellbeing Booster
From £436 per person
Wellbeing Booster 3 day programme
- Spa welcome with local wellness tea
- 1 Private personal training or private Pilates session (60 minutes)
- 1 Muscle Tension release massage (60 minutes)
- 1 Vitamin Sea Facial OR 1 Energising & Refreshing body treatment (50 minutes)
- 1 Complimentary healthy lunch: salad and smoothie of the day
Exclusives and benefits
- No single supplement = 50% discount on the room price
- - in Inland view room, Terrace Garden view, Side Sea view, Sea View, Terrace Sea View and Deluxe Sea facing rooms
- - Not valid between 3 - 16 April, 26 May - 5 Jun, 1 Jul - 31 Aug & 20 - 30 October
- Complimentary access to group activity classes worth €10.00 per class
- - Minimum stay of 4 nights
- - One class per day such as aqua‐aerobics, Pilates, sea front run, stretch, etc(subject to availability in resort)
- + Guests can do classes at both hotels Annabelle and Almyra, depending on preferred day and time of the classes
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Annabelle is located directly by the sea with a boulevard separating the hotel and the ocean. Paphos Harbour is a few minutes’ walk away with its souvenir shops, restaurants and bars, ideal for al fresco dining. The beach in front of Annabelle is small however there are larger, sandy beaches further along the coast, such as coral bay, accessible by bus.
When to go
Cyprus enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate. The average summer temperature is 30 degrees with July and August being the hottest months. The average winter temperate is 16 degrees and the coolest months are January and February.
What we love
- The Ouranos Wellbeing Spa which is located on the top floor of the hotel with full floor-to-ceiling retractable windows allowing you to admire the ocean views whilst you dip in the pool
- It’s location in the heart of Paphos, you are walking distance from Paphos Harbour with a variety of shops, bars and cafes to explore, this is also where you can catch a boat to explore the area
- The beachfront Mediterraneo restaurant which serves traditional Cypriot food, meze style and where you can enjoy live music.
Who should go
- Those who want to be directly by the ocean and be within walking distance of Paphos Harbour
- Couples or singles looking for a relaxing holiday
- If you want a winter spa break as this hotel is open all year round.