Imi Ouaddar, Agadir, Morocco
Paradis Plage Resort was the first surf, yoga and spa eco-resort in Morocco. It’s located right on the beach near the village of Taghazout facing onto the Atlantic Ocean and enjoys space, peace and quiet just 25 minutes from Agadir. Participate in daily hatha, vinyasa or yin yoga classes in the beach front yoga shala, take a surfing lesson at the ‘Ripcurl’ surf school or relax with spa treatments. The great thing about this resort is that it enjoys 340 days of sunshine each year so it’s an all-year-round choice. If you’re looking for a chilled-out, beach-front holiday combined with yoga and surfing then book a stay at Paradis Plage.
When to go
This region of Morocco has a mild climate all year round and 340 days of sunshine a year.
What we love
- The beach-front yoga shala: enjoy sunrise and sunset yoga whilst gazing straight onto the beach
- The cool and chilled-out vibe here: surf plus yoga makes this place totally relaxed
- Go to Paradise Valley: this natural rock pool is a must see and it’s only 45 minutes away.
Who should go
- Yogis will love the revitalizing yoga classes here 6 days a week, 3 times a day
- Independent solo travellers who want to get away from it all and relax
- It’s great for couples as there’s lots to do; surf, yoga, fitness, spa – the list goes on.
- *Up to 35% discount on accommodation, travel from now until 30 June 22, if booked by 15 December 21
- *Early booking offer - 15% discount on stays between 01 May 22 - 31 October 22, if booked and paid by 15 March 22
- Reduced rates for single travellers
- For twin/double room sharers: free room upgrade (subject to availability at time of arrival) & 1 free SUP rental per person (1/2 day, min stay 7 nights)
- 2 Free group yoga classes per person (min. 3 nights)
- 3 Free group yoga classes per person (min. 7 nights)
- Loyalty offer - repeat clients that have travelled to the hotel before with us will receive an extra 50 minute massage
*Offers are not combinable