|Room price||Nights||Price per night||Programme price pp||Total|
|£3,350||5||£670||+||£1,675||= £6,700 for 2 adults|
WellnessThe Serenity Spa – The Art of Wellbeing is at the heart of the resort and spans across 1,200m2. It’s won ‘Europe’s best wellness Spa’ so you can really expect a high level of service here. It’s all about relaxation and tranquillity through the range of spa treatments available as well as facilities to enjoy. Also head over to the Pine Cliffs Hotel to make the most of the Active Club where you’ll find a 24-hour gym with sea views as well as a large heated outdoor swimming pool. If you want some help with eating healthier, you can book a nutritional consultation too.
Facilities include 13 treatment rooms, indoor pool with hydrotherapy, jacuzzi (outdoor), steam room, herbal sauna, Himalayan salt sauna, ice fountain, experience showers, relaxation areas (indoors and outdoors), hairdresser.
- Hammam ritual
- Crystal healing face therapy
- Deep tissue rescue massage
- Sports massage
- Glowing face therapy
Fitness & Activities
- Private beach with sun loungers, umbrellas and towels for guests use.
- Water sports (during warmer months of the year)
- Tennis centre – tennis coaching available (for extra cost)
- 9-hole Pine Cliffs golf course ideal for beginners and advanced players
- Explore the beautiful sandy beaches in the Algarve
- Head into Vilamoura to soak up the culture
- The Algarve is a golfer’s paradise with plenty of golf courses to choose from
- Go on a boat tour to explore the coast
Typical Group Classes
- Pilates (Mat, HIIT)
- Boxing circuit
- Yoga (Hatha, Ashtanga, detox, Aromayoga, Mother to be yoga, Yoga for children, Vinyasa flow yoga, yoga nidra)
- Meditation (breathing techniques, healing sound journey)
- Beach boot camp
- Fat burn
Sample Weekly Class SchedulePlease note - Classes are subject to change and seasonal adjustments
The Junior Suite with resort view is 40sqm and can accommodate up to 2 people.
There is a king-size or twin beds, seating area and patio doors leading onto a private balcony with views of the resort.
Facilities include air-conditioning, satellite TV and complimentary Wi-Fi.
What’s on the menu
Nearest airportFaro Airport is approximately 40 minutes away by car. There are plenty of direct flights from London to Faro and the flight time is approximately 3 hours.
Families, Children & InfantsEveryone is welcome at Pine Cliffs Resort. The minimum age for the spa in 16 years old. Children under 16 are welcome to use the large indoor swimming pool. For younger guests there is a Junior Club for 8 – 13 year olds and the Porto Pirata Kid’s Club with it’s pirate ship and 7,000m2 children’s village for 6 months – 8 year olds.
The minimum age for the spa in 16 years old. The minimum age requirement for access to the Thermal Oasis at Serenity Spa is 18 years. However the children are very welcomed to do a princess nails or a facial or body massage.