Luxury Yoga Retreat with Julie Montagu at Shanti-Som in Spain, 15-19 March 2019
|Room||Nights||Room rate||Package pp||Total|
|£0||4||£0||+||£1,650||= £3,300 for 2 adults|
Julie Montagu is one of London’s top yoga and nutrition teachers and was recently named one of the top 10 holistic health icons in the world. She runs the wellness site truly-julie.com, and The Flexi Foodie blog. She has written four books, the most recent being Recharge: A Year of Self-Care to Focus on You. Married to Viscount Hinchingbrooke, whose family home is Mapperton in Dorset, Julie is also a TV presenter and appeared on the American reality series Ladies of London.
Enjoy two days in the company of Julie Montagu who will lead 4 yoga classes either in the indoor or outside yoga pavilion (weather permitting).
Facilities include outdoor pool, sauna, oriental steam room, treatment rooms, yoga shala, reformer Pilates machine and small gym.
One 60-min massage is included in the package.
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Hot stone
- Lymphatic drainage
- Seaweed body wrap
- Pay a close attention to their healing therapies like Reiki or foot healing therapy if you are into new age and spirituality
Fitness & Activities
- Shanti Som has a little shop where you can buy skin care products, organic teas, organic chocolates or jewellery.
- Visit upmarket marina of Puerto Banus or have a beach day. Taxi to Marbella is about € 35 per way
- Take your fitness to new heights with an excursion up Marbella’s famous La Concha Mountain
Typical Group Classes
- 2 exclusive morning yoga classes with Julie
- 2 exclusive evening yoga classes with Julie
- Guided hike in the Sierra de Las Nieves National park
- 2 Shanti-Som group yoga classes
The Premium Rooms are 25m2 and have either a king-size bed or can be converted into a twin room.
Each room is individually designed and comes with either a private terrace or balcony with views of the pine forests, gardens and mountains.
The are marble en-suite bathrooms, bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.
Facilities include air conditioning, flat screen TV, toiletries and a safe.
What’s on the menu
Shanti-Som’s restaurant serves healthy, flavourful Asian-fusion dishes using high-quality local and seasonal produce. There are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options. An early morning snack, brunch, mid-afternoon snack and dinner are all included during your stay.
Retreat includes 2 group dinners with Julie Montagu.
The transfer time from Malaga airport is 1 hour by car. There are plenty of daily flights from most UK airports. Flight takes about 3 hours.
Group airport transfer is included.