7 nights Transformational Love Retreat for Women
- Garden Room from £975 single use only (SOLD OUT)
- Bungalow from £875 per person sharing / £1,075 single use
- Suite from £875 per person sharing / £1,075 single use
- 7 nights accommodation
- Daily personal development sessions and coaching circles led by Katherine, designed to support you to break through your blocks in life and love, held in a tree house overlooking pomegranate orchards
- Daily relaxing yoga sessions led by Jane, designed to support and empower you to embody the learning and healing from our coaching circles, held outdoors in a beautiful yoga shala
- 2 spectacular boat trips, one day-time trip including lunch and an evening trip including dinner
- 1 beach excursion
- Daily Turkish buffet breakfast
- 5 evening meals. All diets can be catered for: meat/fish/vegetarian/vegan options are all available
- Water, tea and coffee in your room and unlimited drinking water
- Beach towels and yoga equipment
** Retreat runs in 2022: 15-22 October**
- Free Online Course Access to Katherine's "How to Find an Emotionally Available Partner" course (value £68)
- 1 signed copy of Katherine's book, How to Fall in Love (posted to you in advance of the retreat if there's time)
For repeat clients:
- Free self-paced Online Course Access to Katherine's "How to Fall in Love - Laying the Foundations" course (value £250)
Zen and Yin Yoga sessions are part of the retreat. Accessible to all levels, experienced yogis and beginners alike. It is a dynamic yet gentle form of exercise that incorporates mindfulness, meditation, and self-compassion, and supports the personal growth and self-discovery work you'll be doing.
The coaching sessions will be hosted by Katherine, formerly a successful journalist who decided to transform her life, career and relationships after waking up single, childless and unhappy at 41. Katherine healed her own wounds, faced her fears and changed her relationship patterns. She formed a healthy relationship with her now husband and built a coaching practice, using her experience and emotional sensitivity to support other women. Self-love and self-esteem are the main pillars of her coaching. Katherine even wrote a book about her journey, called 'How to Fall in Love'.
During the retreat, two boat trips will be organized: On the Dalyan river, past the spectacular Kings' Tombs to the beach and out to sea where you will explore the turquoise coastline and swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters. You will also take a boat trip to visit hot springs and mud baths.
You'll be able to swim in a lake, dine on the boat and gaze at the stars. Evening lake dips are optional. An additional excursion to a stunning beach and lunch spot will be offered.
The Resort has a large swimming pool, lush gardens, a tree house where workshops will be held, and a large yoga shala.
Please note that there may be a few other guests on the property during our week. We will, however, have full privacy for our coaching circles and yoga sessions.
Fitness & Activities
- Table tennis
- Relaxation on the hammocks under the trees
- Bike rental available at the resort
- Aerial yoga (£15 pp for group class and £50 pp for a private session)
- Turkish baths (£35 with pick up and drop off)
- Massages (around £30)
- Local market and shops
3 types of accommodation are available: Garden Rooms, Bungalows and Suites. Garden Rooms are for solo occupancy only, Bungalows and Suites can be shared as well. All the rooms have a panoramic view of the surrounding hills, forest, mountains and swimming pool.
** GARDEN ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT **
Solo or double occupancy.
Solo or double occupancy.
What’s on the menu
All diets can be catered for: meat/fish/vegetarian/vegan options available.
From the resort, you can walk or take a taxi into Dalyan.
Nearest airportThe nearest airport is Dalaman in Turkey, flight time from London is approximately 4 hours. There are direct flights with Easyjet, Jet2, SunExpress and BritishAirways.
The airport transfer to the resort takes approximately 30 min. Return transfers can be arranged for £50 per person.