Datu 7 nights retreat
Early bird offer - book by 29 February
Classic Rooms single use £2,950 | double per person £1,850
Superiors single use £3,200 | double per person £2,100
Suites single use£3,500 | double per person £2,400
Price after 29 February
Classic Rooms single use £3,400 | double per person £2,300
Superiors single use £3,600 |double per person £2,500
Suites single use £3,900 | double per person £2,800
- Arrival comprehensive Ayurvedic wellness and diet consultation
- 5 private treatments/sessions (based on recommendation by Ayurvedic doctor)
- Full board Ayurvedic meals with guilt-free snacks, water and tea provided throughout the day
- Unlimited access to daily group activities such as yoga, pranayama, meditation, Yoga nidra, nature walks, taks and much more
- Use of facilities including swimming pool
- Retreat wear (kurta)
Approximate check in time is 2pm. We suggest choosing flight that arrives in Italy at noon or later. Please avoid booking flights that land in Florence before 10.30am.
Approximate check out time is 10.30am; guests are welcome to stay for lunch.
- Free airport transfers from Florence airport or a free massage
- Early bird discount if you book by 29 Feb
- IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- This retreat runs over the following weeks:
22 March - 29 March 2024 - Spaces available
07 April - 14 April 2024 - Limited availability, contact us
15 April - 22 April 2024 - Spaces available
- The Retreat is designed for 7 nights to ensure the best results
- Shorter stays are possible but you need to contact us for personalised quote.
Wellness at Datu is centred around the included treatments and extensive daily activity schedule. It is not a spa with facilities but a retreat where expert teachers, Doctors and therapists can help you heal and reset on a physical, mental and emotional level.
There is a swimming pool at the retreat.
- Ayurvedic therapies
- Diet consultations
- Ayurvedic consultations
Fitness & Activities
- Massages and treatments
- Group activities as per schedule
- Swimming pool
- Evening group talks and workshops
- Nature walks
- Thermal hot springs
- Tuscan Culture tours
- Organic farming introduction
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and all your needs will be met however do not expect modern luxury as the Borgo is traditional in style and somewhat rustic. Each room had private bathroom with a bath and shower. Due to the property layout each room is different.
We suggest choosing flight that arrives in Italy at noon or later. Please avoid booking flights that land in Florence before 10.30am.
Suggested departure time on the last day of the retreat is 10.30 am and guests are welcome to stay for lunch.
What’s on the menu
All your meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as some guilt-free snacks are included in your retreat.
Communal dining table is available for those who want to be social and eat with the others. Those guests who want to eat on their own, private tables are available too.
Please note there will be no alcohol or coffee available.
Nearest airportNearest airport is Florence. Transfer takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Your transfer is included if you book with Wellbeing Escapes.
Rome and Pisa are little further afield but transfer can also be arranged. Contact us for prices and details.