Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort - Tennis programme
From £895 per person
Tennis programme 5 day programme
- Personalised wellness consultation including measurements of heart rate and body fat
- 5 Private tennis lessons
- 5 Thalassotherapy and thermal suite ritual sessions
- 1 Six Senses signature massage (60 minutes)
- 1 Detox body treatment (60 minutes)
- Access to group fitness activities as per hotel's schedule
- Access to weekly wellness workshops
Please note that an overnight tax of €4 is per night, per room is payable in resort.
Exclusives and benefits
- 1 Complimentary full body signature massage (50 minutes)
- - Min stay 3 nights between 15 May - 22 Jun & 8 Sept - 28 Oct
- - Min stay 5 nights between 23 June - 07 Sept
- Free room upgrade - subject to availability at time of arrival (min stays 5 nights stay, not valid between 23 June to 07 September 23)
- Free access to Thalassotherapy pool and thermal suites - 2 hours per person per day (with or without pre-book package)
- Repeat client offer - for those who stayed at Porto Elounda with us in the past:
- - Stay 7 Pay for 6 nights (not valid between 07 July - 24 August 23). Please contact us to make a booking
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Porto Elounda Golf & Spa is in the north-east of Crete in Greece. It overlooks the Mirabello Bay and has it’s own private beach.
When to go
Crete enjoys a Mediterranean climate all year round so tends to be warm for most of the year. January is usually the coolest month.
What we love
- The award-winning Six Senses spa which offers a range of holistic treatments and therapies aimed to rejuvenate and relax
- The beautiful views across the sea and distant mountains
- The thalassotherapy outdoor pool which is ideal to use in-between treatments.
Who should go
- It’s a great choice for families who want to keep busy and there are plenty of children's activities
- Independent solo travellers looking to de-stress and relax
- Yogis will love the dedicated yoga and Pilates programme here.