Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda - Beauty of Body and Mind
Gargnano, Verona, Lake Garda, Italy
From £3,245 per person
Beauty of Body and Mind 5 day programme
- Introduction to the programme
- Initial examination to determine energy levels
- Intermediate medical interview
- Beauty consultation
- 1 Facial cleansing ritual Unico Cielo
- 1 Lefay energy facial massage 'Derma di Luce'
- 1 Aculifting massage 'Farfella di Seta'
- 1 Energy body scrub
- 1 Lefay SPA pyhto – specific aromatic mud wrap
- 1 Lefay SPA energy body massage Massaggio di Giada
- 1 Specific tuina massage
- 1 Cryotherapy treatment
- 2 Cell regeneration treatments (NanoVi device)
- 1 Moxibustion treatment
- 1 Lefay SPA energy facial ritual
- 1 Lefay SPA energy specific foot reflexology treatment
- 1 Sessions in the salt-water pool La Luna nel Lago
- 1 Fit & Face activity
- 1 Activities for rebalancing physical energy (Qi Gong)
- 1 Guided walk in the energy and therapeutic garden
- Final examination with a personalised take-home plan
- Daily access to group holistic and fitness classes, such as Pilates, aqua-fit, circuit training and yoga (subject to change in resort)
- Complimentary daily access to the extensive Lefay SPA World ('Water and Fire'), featuring indoor/outdoor salt-water heated pools, 25m outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 5 saunas including a ladies-only sauna, relaxation grotto, Kneipp path and gym
- Access to the scenic jogging path, fitness path and therapeutic garden circuit
- Use of mountain bikes and helmets
- Access to the complimentary daily shuttle return transfer to the nearby lakeside village of Gargnano
- Healthy full board (spa cuisine) for 5 nights
- Personalised phyto-therapy
NB There is a city tax payable in resort of approximately Euro 3.50 per person, per night.
**Full board is compulsory if extra nights are booked
Exclusives and benefits
- 1 Private access to the salt lake 'La Luna Nel Nago' per person (min stay 3 nights, worth €40)
- €100 Spa credit per person towards Lefay SPA Signature treatment ( min stay 5 nights)
- Guaranteed free room upgrade from Prestige Junior Suite to Deluxe Junior Suite (worth €390, min stay 7 nights, subject to availability at the time of booking) - valid for stays in 2022
- Free room upgrade from Prestige Junior Suite to Deluxe Junior Suite (worth €390, min stay 7 nights, subject to availability at the time of arrival) - valid for stays in 2023
- Early check-in/ late check-out (subject to availability at the time of arrival) with min stay 10 nights
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Lefay Resort & Spa is in Garnano and in the renownded Riviera dei Limoni in Italy.
When to go
The hottest months are usually June to August. The wettest month is September with an average of 86mm of rain.
What we love
- The private La Luna nel Negro salt pool - after soaking for 20 minutes, you’ll feel so relaxed and detoxed
- The rooms are crafted from natural materials and with the latest technology – it’s not surprising they are award-winningly eco
- The gourmet food using Italian flavours and local ingredients meaning the menu is healthy without compromising on taste.
Who should go
- To improve your health on one of the dedicated programmes such as the ‘Sleep Booster’ or ‘Slimming and Weight-loss’
- Lefay is very popular with solo travellers who want to get away and de-stress in a beautiful location
- It’s in a romantic setting so ideal if you’re looking for a healthy couple’s getaway.