Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda
Gargnano, Verona, Lake Garda, Italy
Lefay Resort & Spa is hidden away on a private estate perched on the edge of Lake Garda. It’s surrounded by lemon trees and olive groves and this luxury spa retreat gives you the opportunity to escape from it all. It’s a true eco-resort and was designed to reduce its environmental impact. It blends beautifully into 11 hectares of surrounding natural park overlooking the lake. The spa fuses the principles of classical Chinese Medicine and Western scientific research through their dedicated programmes aimed to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
When to go
The hottest months are usually June to August. The wettest month is September with an average of 86mm of rain.
What we love
- The private La Luna nel Negro salt pool - after soaking for 20 minutes, you’ll feel so relaxed and detoxed
- The rooms are crafted from natural materials and with the latest technology – it’s not surprising they are award-winningly eco
- The gourmet food using Italian flavours and local ingredients meaning the menu is healthy without compromising on taste.
Who should go
- To improve your health on one of the dedicated programmes such as the ‘Sleep Booster’ or ‘Slimming and Weight-loss’
- Lefay is very popular with solo travellers who want to get away and de-stress in a beautiful location
- It’s in a romantic setting so ideal if you’re looking for a healthy couple’s getaway.
- 1 Private access to the salt lake 'La Luna Nel Nago' per person (min stay 3 nights, only with a spa programme, worth €40)
- 1 Complimentary anti-stress massage "Gocce di lago" per person (min stay 5 nights, only with a spa programme, worth €100)
- Free return transfers from Verona or Milan Linate airport per room (min 7 night stay, only with a spa programme)
- Early booking offer – book 120 days in advance to receive 10% discount on accommodation or 60 days in advance if purchasing a spa programme
- Free nights - contact us for details
- Free room upgrade and early check-in/out (subject to availability)