Lasko, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Perched on the banks of River Savinja and surrounded by the most beautiful nature, Thermana Park Laško in Slovenia is a truly unique hotel with so much to offer. There is a Ayurvedic Cure Centre overseen by the in-house Ayurvedic doctors who trained in Kerala, India. As well as this, there’s medical focused programmes to improve your spine, thermal waters, fitness, yoga and general relaxation options for those who simply want to escape. Add in the standout water park (which has a retractable roof) and the many indoor and outdoor swimming pools, slides and thermal water, you certainly won’t be bored here. Plus the location is absolutely breath-taking with loads to explore by foot, bike or horseback if you wish!
When to go
The summer months are usually warm, and the winters are usually very cold. The best time to visit is from mid-June to early September when you can expect high temperatures.
What we love
- It’s ideal if you want to try an authentic Ayurvedic programme but don’t want to travel to far away
- If you want to benefit from the healing power of thermal water
- The beautiful surroundings which are excellent for walking – make sure you pack your walking boots!
Who should go
- The hotel is family friendly with so many activities for everyone to enjoy including mini discos, creative workshops and of course the swimming pools
- Those who want to invest in their health and wellbeing on a medical programme overseen by the in house specialists
- If you want to escape to fresh country air for a health boost.
- No Single Supplement
- Hotel passport with various discounts
- Free room upgrade to a Comfort plus room with river view and balcony, when available at time of booking
- For Twin/Doubles: book 1 massage and receive 2 (available for Ayurvedic, Beer body and detox with hemp massage and only at Spa reception desk)