Embracing Connection Retreat
£1,685 per person when sharing Standard room
£1,845 for single occupancy Standard room
- Insightful discussions with the mentors Rajesh & Smitha
- Daily pranayama breathwork and meditation practice
- Daily walking meditation
- Powerful inner healing processes
- 2 Personal mentoring sessions (45 minutes each)
- Breakout group discussions
- Time and space for contemplation in nature
- 5 nights of accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner (served at the community table)
- 1 Daily access to the Detox & Relax wet area circuit
- Access to the Longevity Vitality plan - daily group activities
- Unlimited access to gym
3 - 8 March 2024
This retreat is designed for 5 nights.
Retreat is limited to max 15 participants
- Special offers
- – Early check-in from 10 am and late check-out until 2pm, upon availability
- – Standard Room bookings with Free Upgrade to Longevity Room, subject to availability at the time of check-in (not applicable to other room type bookings)
Retreat CentreMindfulness and Beyond is a heart-centered wellbeing methodology, focused on mental, emotional and spiritual wellness. Blending ancient teachings and traditional practices from Eastern philosophy with modern Western psychology techniques, the team connect people to their true potential through immersive retreats, meditation instruction, one-to-one mentoring sessions and mind training programmes.
Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel, in Alvor, Algarve, Portugal offers 5-star accommodation with all the boutique hotel facilities for adult leisure guests as well as a wide selection of programmes from light packages for leisure travellers and wellness beginners including relax, beauty, fitness, spa or detox to intensive longer specialised programmes around anti-stress and holistic rebalance, intense detox, weight loss and reshape and aesthetics.
Spa facilities (the detox wet area) include indoor plunge pool, heated dynamic indoor pool with jets, sauna, hammam with chromotherapy, ice fountain, sensation showers, steam room, reflexology walking path, Epsom salt room, relaxation areas and state of an art gym. There is also a room for one to one training sessions, outdoor terrace for group classes and a yoga dome. Hairdresser is also available.
The outdoor pool is located on the rooftop. It is relatively small and not suitable for lap swimming
- Lifestyle evaluation
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Medical pressotherapy
- Stress relief massage
- Emotional detox therapy
Extra Retreat Activities
- Core training
- Tone & fit
- Fit ball
- Energy balancing
- Local market for fish, seafood and vegetables
- Hot air balloon flights
- Boat and cruise excursions
- Local beaches and water sports
- 4 golf courses nearby
- Bird watching, biking and walking tours
These rooms are located on first and second floor.
Bedroom has a double bed and bathroom has a shower.
Facilities include wi-fi, LCD TV, air-conditioning, hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers, wellness mini bar and safe.
What’s on the menu
Longevity has three food outlets to choose from. Their menus are created around the nutritional and phytochemical properties of foods. The aim is to optimise the health benefits of diet without compromising on flavours. Food is fresh, sourced from local markets, incredibly tasty and rich in the bioactive compounds with no chemicals added. The menu has vegetarian, gluten-free, high protein and low glycaemic options available. Juice detoxes are also available.
Nearest airportThe closest airport is Faro (FAO) which is approximately 1 hour by car.
There are plenty of low cost flights from the UK throughout the year.