|Room price||Nights||Price per night||Programme price pp||Total|
|£400||2||£200||+||£439||= £1,278 for 2 adults|
WellnessThe philosophy here is to ‘love life and live well’ and that wellbeing is personal to each and everyone. The great thing about Lifehouse is that everyone is on a spa holiday and it’s perfectly normal to wander around in your complimentary robes and slippers all day. There are plenty of spa treatments on offer from holistic treatments to rejuvenating massages to Chinese medicine options.
Facilities include jacuzzi, tropical showers, hydro-pool, salt inhalation room, sauna, relaxation room and treatment rooms.
- Swedish Full Body Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Decleor Signature Facial
- Thalgo 3 Algae Detox Wrap
- Warm Oil Full Body Bamboo Massage
Fitness & Activities
- Take a wander around the beautifully manicured gardens
- For something extra special - book the 'Hidden Sanctuary' perfect for couples
- Head to the town of Frinton-on-Sea with its sandy beach, colourful beach huts and quaint shops.
Typical Group Classes
- Yoga (Hatha/Vinyasa/Restorative)
- Aqua Fit
- Legs, bums & tums
- Tap dancing
- Strength & Sculpt
Sample Weekly Class SchedulePlease note - Classes are subject to change and seasonal adjustments
The Signature Rooms are 26 sqm and feature a double or twin beds. They have full-length windows with views across the gardens. There is also a comfortable seating area.
Each has an en-suite bathroom with shower, bathrobe, slippers and luxury toiletries. Bath and shower en-suites are available in the Garden and Signature rooms upon request.
Facilities include LCD TV, telephone, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryer, safe, tea/coffee making facilities, bottled water and workstation.