6 day Yoga, Hiking and Cultural Retreat in Greece
- Shared Twin Bedroom with shared bathroom – £1,840 per person sole occupancy/ £1,670 sharing
- Six nights in traditional hotels
- All meals and snacks included (wine included)
- Morning yoga class
- Afternoon yoga classes
- 3 cultural activities
- Daily yoga/stretching classes to ease your muscles
- Hiking equipment
- Experienced english-speaking guides
- Return transfers from Ioannina Airport (transport from Athens available at an extra cost)
- Flight fare is not included in the price
Retreat dates: 25th September - 01st October 2022
- Early booking discount - 10% off if booked at least 30 days before arrival
07:45 - 08:15 - Breakfast
08:45 - Head out for a 3-5 hour hike
13:30 - Light picnic lunch
15:30 - 17:30 - Between lunch and dinner, there will be a couple of hours to read a good book, take a nap, call your family, or even go for a little stroll in the area.
Some afternoons there will be activities organised but there will always be some time for you to relax and unwind.
18:00 - Gentle stretching/yoga class to soothe your muscles
20:00 - Dinner time
Fitness & Activities
- Hike Vikos gorge
- Hike Vradeto steps
- Explore the famous stone bridges of central Zagori
- Taste traditional local food
- Wine tasting
- Cooking and baking lesson
Can be shared with another participant of the retreat.
What’s on the menu
Zagorochoria, along with its friendly people, is home to remarkable natural diversity and beauty. The Vikos Gorge, Europe's deepest gorge, the crystal clear Voidomatis River, and the surrounding UNESCO geopark are all part of this. The lush greenery, rare bird and animal species, and distinctive architecture and bridges that characterize the area combine to make Zagori one of Greece's most picturesque destinations.
Nearest airportNearest airport is Ioannina Airport.
Return transfers from and to the airport are included in the retreat programme and your host will pick you up. Transport from Athens can be arranged at an extra cost.
Transfer takes about 90 minutes.
HOW TO MEET YOUR HOST AT THE AIRPORT:
Your host will be waiting for you at the arrival hall holding a sign with the Nefeli Nine logo and your name. You have to give us your flight details before you travel.