Palacio Estoril Hotel, Golf & Spa
Estoril, Lisbon, Portugal
Palacio Estoril Golf & Spa hotel is a five star, historic hotel full of glamour and luxury. It’s located in the upmarket beach town of Estoril, just a hop from the capital city Lisbon so offers the best of both worlds. It featured on the James Bond film ‘On her Majesty’s Service’ and has welcomed royalty over the years. The award-winning Banyan Tree Spa is a true haven with exotic treatments inspired by Asian traditions handed down through the generations. The stand-alone wellness centre offers medical and holistic treatments and has an emphasis on care of both the body and mind.
When to go
The warmest months of the year are usually June to September although it is generally mild throughout the year and rarely goes below 10 degrees.
What we love
- It’s the only Banyan Tree spa in Europe with highly trained Thai therapists
- The dedicated health programmes all overseen by a team of in-house specialists
- The hotel dates back to the 1930’s, many staff have been working here for decades adding to the charm of the hotel.
Who should go
- If you are serious about focusing on your health and wellbeing, the programmes here are top-notch
- Independent solo travellers that want to keep busy with fitness classes and general wellness
- Culture Vultures will love exploring Lisbon, Cascais and Sintra nearby combined with a spa holiday.
- Free Banyan Tree spa back massage with any Exclusive programme (30 minutes)
- Stay 7 and Pay for 6 nights. Valid for stays for between 01 September - 31 October 20; 01 April - 30 June 21; 01-31 October 21
- Stay 5 and Pay for 4 nights. Valid for stays between 01 November 20 - 31 March 21
- Reduced rates for single travellers
- Free return private airport transfers (min. 7 nights stay, only with pre-booked spa package)
- Free upgrade to the superior room (subject to availability at time of booking, only with pre-booked spa package)
- For repeat guests: VIP welcome package upon arrival