6 day Yoga, Hiking and Cultural Retreat in Greece
- Twin room with shared bathroom (shared room) - £1,769 per person sharing
- Double room with shared bathroom (one bed) - £1,859 in single occupancy
- Room with en-suite bathroom - £2,040 in single occupancy
*Prices above do not include discounts. Please contact us for details
- Seven nights of accommodation in your preferred room type
- Three gourmet meals per day with a selection of local wines chosen for you
- Morning yoga class
- Afternoon yoga classes
- 4 guided hikes with foraging through the magical Greek countryside
- Day trips to the beach & villages
- Massage treatment sessions
- Cooking workshop utilising the foraged ingredients.
- Historian & Narrative Storytelling workshop to learn about the local myths and 3000-year history of the area.
- Experienced guides and instructors
- Return private transfer to Pelion Homes (dedicated pickup and drop-off time & location)
- Flight fare is not included in the price
Retreat dates: 14 - 21 October 2023
- Early booking discount - 10% off if booked at least 30 days before arrival
HighlightsThe retreat has been designed to keep you moving and invigorated but without including endless routines of tedious exercise. You will start your day with a yoga session to wake up your body in a gentle way and after a healthy breakfast head out for a 3 - 4 hour hike taking in the breathtaking scenery. After lunch you are free for you to enjoy - have a nap, read a book by the pool, or just simply do nothing. If you want to be more active we can arrange for a personal trainer to give you one to one fitness sessions at an extra cost of €40 per hour.
Yoga styles taught include hatha, restorative and vinyasa flow. The teachers will provide modifications for your individual level. The classes are NOT just for experienced yogis.
All the activities are suitable for any age or fitness level as the programme can be modified for those who need it. This is not a bootcamp, so if you want to opt out of any of the activities and relax around the pool or take a dip in the sea the choice is yours. The food is wholesome and healthy and wine is available with dinner if desired.
Maximum group size is 8 participants per retreat. Minimum is 4.
There are 4 comfortable houses with 3 different room categories. Twin and double bedroom have shared bathrooms and the master bedrooms have ensuite bathroom. Please note that there is no TV in guestrooms but host can give you a book. Towels and basic toiletries (shampoo, shower gel and lotion) will be provided but feel free to bring your own.
Room has a shared bathroom.
Room has a shared bathroom.
This bedroom can be for 1 person only or shared by 2 guests of the retreat.
What’s on the menu
Nearest airportNearest airport is Volos which is an hour from the retreat centre. There are direct flights with Easy Jet.
Return transfers from and to the airport are included in the retreat programme and your host will pick you up.
Another airport you can use is Athens.Transfer takes about 4 hours.
HOW TO MEET YOUR HOST AT THE AIRPORT:
Your host will be waiting for you at the arrival hall holding a sign with the Nefeli Nine logo and your name. You have to give us your flight details before you travel.