Somatheeram Ayurveda Beach Resort - Ayurveda Immunisation
From £651 per person
Ayurveda Immunisation 7 day programme
- In-depth wellness consultation with an ayurvedic doctor (at the start of the programme)
- Daily Ayurvedic medical consultation (ongoing support)
- Daily personalised Ayurvedic rejuvenating treatment (as prescribed by the Ayurvedic doctor, approx 1.5 hours)
- Daily group yoga session (choice of beginner, intermediate or advanced level)
- Ayurvedic herbal supplements
- Personalised Ayurvedic vegetarian full board (including unlimited herbal teas)
- Pre-departure wellness consultation
Exclusives and benefits
- Free excursion: Back water tour for a min. stay 7 nights or Trivandrum city tour for a min. 14 night stay
- 5% single traveller discount throughout the whole year
- 15% discount on stays between 01 April - 30 September 20
- Free room upgrade for twin/doubles (subject to availability at time of arrival)
- For repeaters: 5% discount on your next stay
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Somatheeram is located on the west coast of Kerala high above a long, sandy beach.
When to go
The monsoon in Kerala is from June to August and there is also a second one between mid October to mid November.
What we love
- The setting: the rooms are dotted around the lush grounds and the vibe is peaceful and relaxing
- The on-site Ayurveda expertise – it’s ‘medical’ and personalised so soak it up as the advice is invaluable
- The yoga classes: 3 daily for different levels and the yoga platform overlooks the beach which is very inspiraing.
Who should go
- Ayurveda fans will love how authentic it is here in terms of treatments and food at a very reasonable price
- Those who are feeling burnt-out and need a place to recover and re-set their path
- Wellness seekers who are happy in their own company and want space to think and reflect.