Sianji Wellbeing Resort - Raw Food Detox
Turgutreis, Bodrum, Turkey
From £565 per person
Raw Food Detox 5 day programme
- Personal consultation with a doctor/ dietitian or detox specialist at the start and end of the programme
- Segmental body composition analysis & health check-up
- Introduction to Detox seminar on arrival (group workshop)
- Healthy life seminars / raw food workshops
- Healthy life film screenings
- Detox gifts (dry body brush, tongue cleaner)
- Complimentary daily weekly group classes
- Use of outdoor pools and thermal thalasso (heated sea water)
- Use of the steam room, Turkish bath and sauna
- Use of gym and tennis court
- Full board raw food diet (including detox drinks and soups, herbal teas & alkaline water)
- Probiotic -prebiotic supplements
* Programme is not suitable for pregnant and breast feeding clients and during inflamed periods of IBS.
* Min stay 7 nights required between 1 July - 4 Sept 2022
Exclusives and benefits
- For repeating guests who stayed at Sianji with Wellbeing Escapes: 10% discount on accommodation (min stay of 5 nights, not combinable with hotel special offers)
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Sianji is located on the Bodrum peninsular off the south west coast of Turkey and overlooks the glittering Aegean Sea. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful greenery, olive groves and a stunning bougainvillea walkway.
When to go
Bodrum has a warm climate all year round. The summer months are hot with average temperatures of 30 degrees. For cooler temperatures, visit in spring or autumn.
What we love
- The effective detox programmes including juicing, raw and vegan and alkalizing option gives great results
- The lifestyle seminars from visiting therapists and detox specialists with great tips to take home
- It's stunning location with un-interrupted sea views and beach access.
Who should go
- Those looking for an effective detox as Sianji is renowned for its powerful detox programmes
- Independent solo travellers looking to invest in their health or for a relaxing getaway
- For those looking for value for money - it may not be super-luxurious and not all the staff can speak English but, it’s a fantastic cost-effective option.