Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort - Bootcamp 3 nights retreat
From £897 per person
Bootcamp 3 nights retreat 3 day programme
- 1 Guest Welcome and Introduction
- 1 Fitness Assessment with a Personal Trainer
- 2 Bootcamp Private Class (60 minutes)
- 2 Super Stretch Private Class (30 minutes)
- 2 Personal Training Sessions (60 minutes)
- 1 Sports Massage (50 minutes)
- 1 Holistic Massage (50 minutes)
- Thermal Oasis Access
- Access to Health Club ACTIVE by Serenity (gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi), outdoor pools and beach
- Healthy full board for 3 nights - meal plan designed by nutritionist
SPA PROGRAMMES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN JULY & AUGUST
Exclusives and benefits
- Complimentary spa credit: - €25 per person per stay - only redeemable towards full body treatments of min 50 minutes OR €50 per person per stay - only redeemable towards full body treatments of min 80 minutes *
- 1 Complimentary group fitness class - for stay up to 6 nights (yoga classes excluded)
- 2 Complimentary group fitness classes - for stay of 7 + nights (yoga classes excluded)
- Complimentary daily access to Thermal Spa Circuit Oasis (worth €30 per visit) *
- 10% discount on all treatments at the Serenity spa and on Style hairdresser (not applicable on product purchases)
- Loyalty offer - for those who travelled to the hotel with Wellbeing Escapes in the past - all above + free room upgrade to next room category (subject to availability)
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Pine Cliffs Resort is perched on the dramatic red Algarvian cliffs that overlook the Atlantic Ocean with direct access to a private sandy beach. Both Vilamoura and Albuferia are only a short distance away.
The resort has its own private sandy beach which you can access via a lift followed by a short 5-minute walk.
When to go
The Algarve is generally mild all year round. The hottest months are June to September.
What we love
- Each wellness programme includes healthy full board meals which are designed specifically to you by the in-house nutritionist (not if you stay on Yoga or Pilates programme)
- The huge spa with a focus on relaxation and rejuvenation – it’s all about balancing your mind and body
- Head to Zest which is the resorts healthy wellness restaurant serving delicious, fresh juices as well as lighter meals.
Who should go
- If you want to combine a luxury beach holiday with a relaxing spa retreat
- Solo travellers who would like to enjoy comprehensive fitness programmes
- Couples who want to spend quality time together but also want to stay active and busy whilst they are away – there’s plenty of fitness and activities here to get involved in.