Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort - 'Vigor' 5 nights retreat
From £597 per person
'Vigor' 5 nights retreat 5 day programme
- Access to morning & afternoon Yoga classes for 5 days
- Soul healing meditation practices
- 1 Coffee Citric dynamic scrub (45 minutes)
- 1 Green tea wrap for Vigor (45 minutes)
- 1 Thai Energy massage (60 minutes)
- 2 Balancing Massage (60 minutes)
- 2 Herbal Steam Sauna (15 minutes)
- Access to the herbal steam sauna
- Access to Himalayan Rock Salt Infrared Sauna
- Shuttle to the beach
- Healthy vegan full board for 5 days (non-vegan options available)
- Health Drinks (either Booster wheat grass shots with Triphala or Immune evening veggie drinks ) for 5 days
This retreat is designed for 5 nights' stay but shorter or longer options are available. Contact us for a personalised qoute.
Exclusives and benefits
- Welcome massage per person (30 minutes)
Any questions? Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 3735 7555
Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is located on the tropical island of Phuket and is surrounded by more than 25,000 sqm of lush gardens. The nearby Nai Harn Beach is approximately 10 minutes from the hotel by car (a free shuttle bus runs between the two), and was named Thailand’s most beautiful beach by Tripadvisor in 2015.
When to go
Phuket is generally warm all year round with temperatures rarely dropping below 27 degrees. The monsoon season is from May to October. The dry season and the best time to go is November to April.
What we love
- It's wonderful if you are travelling alone and want the opportunity to meet other like-minded travellers
- There is Kundalini, vinyasa, yin and hatha yoga available in the beautiful yoga shala
- The Ayurvedic and vegan meals: super healthy, light and irresistibly yummy. Ayurveda with a Thai twist.
Who should go
- If you want to experience Ayurveda in a tropical setting
- Those who are travelling alone and want some 'me' time
- It's adults only so perfect for couples, friends and solo travellers alike looking for a peaceful retreat.