Flexible Family Connect
From price for a 7 night stay for a family of 4 on B&B
Low season - £2101 per family
High Season - £5602 per family
For the optional family programme below, add an extra £333 per family
Ask us for your personalised quote and to include our children’s healthy half board option
- Choose 3 of the following private family activities (1 hour per session, unless specified) and receive a 4th activity for free:
- - Family yoga (for beginners)
- - Personalised family fitness (minimum age 7 years old)
- - Guided hike (with optional Nordic poles for adults)
- - Guided resort fun run
- - Coached wall climbing (minimum age 7 years old)
- - Family tennis lesson (minimum age 7 years old)
- - Family archery (minimum age 12 years old)
- - Creative pebble or clay watercolour art session
- - 1 massage per adult (50 mins) plus 1 spa treatment per child (25 mins, choice of facial or massage (ages 9 to 16 years old) or manicure or pedicure (ages 6 - 13 years old)
- - Babysitting sessions (private nanny, 2 hour session, minimum age 9 months, available only between 14 May to 30 Sep)
- Complimentary kids club (open daily, 9am to 10pm)
- Optional children's healthy menu, nutritionally balanced and carefully designed by Wellbeing Escapes
- Select three family wellbeing activities and receive a 4th for free
WellnessOne of the largest spas on the Dalmatian coast. It has been recognized with prestigious awards including winning Spa Traveller’s best spa award as well as World Luxury Spa Award for Best Luxury Resort Spa in Croatia for two years in a row. The pool and the sun terrace both offer spa guests incredible Adriatic Sea views. Certain spa treatments are available to children, such as manicures and pedicures (from the age of 6 years old) to facials and massages (from the age of 9 years old).
Facilities include 3 outdoor pools which are usually open from May to October, subject to weather conditions. While one is dedicated to adults only, 2 are dedicated outdoor pools for children (in total, usually 2 outdoor pools and 2 kids pools are heated at approx 25°C, when needed), an indoor pool with underwater jets (which can be used by children under the age of 16 until 9pm), sauna, hammam, steam room, Jacuzzi, Thalassotherapy spa bath, tepidarium, hydrotherapy room, gym and a sports centre. There is usually a lifeguard on duty at the beach area.
- Specific skin facial
- Firming massage
- Body wrap ritual
- Optional children's spa treatments from the age of 6 onwards
Family Fitness & Activities
- Climbing wall
- Table tennis
- Pebble beach
- Bike rental
- Group classes such as yoga and Pilates in the summer months (minimum age 14 years old)
- Head to nearby historic Dubrovnik and visit the magical Old Town
- Visit Korcula island by boat, the town of Split or hop across the border to Montenegro
- Experience the resort's own private tour based on the TV series Game of Thrones
- Yoga and Pilates group classes (minimum age 14 years old, summer months only)
- Basketball (half-court)
- Arts and crafts
- Climbing wall
- Sports Academy for children aged 7 to 15 years of age, available on a weekly basis from the end of May to the end of September 2020, including football, tennis, basketball, swimming and a sports camp (extra charges apply)
More Info on Kids ClubPlease note - Classes are subject to change and seasonal adjustments
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 2 ADULTS AND A BABY (2 ADULTS AND A COT)Standard rooms have views over the sea and all rooms have a private balcony. A cot can be added without charge, on request, for little ones aged up to 2 years old. Children under the age of two stay for free on the same board basis as their parents.
Satellite and pay TV, tea and coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi, safe, mini bar, bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 2 ADULTS AND A BABY (2 ADULTS AND A COT)More luxurious, each room has its own private balcony and views of the Adriatic Sea and islands. A cot can be added without charge, on request plus children under the age of two stay for free on the same board basis as their parents.
Satellite and pay TV, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee-making facilities, safe, mini bar, bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY 3 ADULTS AND A BABY (OR 2 ADULTS, A COT AND A CHILD'S BED)More spacious, each room has its own private lounge area and balcony, plus views of the Adriatic Sea and islands. A cot can be added without charge, on request plus children under the age of two stay for free on the same board basis as their parents. An extra bed can be added for children, teenagers or for a third adult, available at a supplement.
Satellite and pay TV, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee-making facilities plus a Nespresso® coffee machine, safe, mini bar, bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer and complimentary designer toiletries.
What’s on the menu
Please note that not all of the restaurants are open in low season.