2-Day Wellbeing Booster
£499 per person in a shared room
£667 per person for solo stay
Please contact us for personalised quote as discounts are not included in the above price
- 1 Wellness/spa consultation
- 1 Isopod flotation(60 minutes)
- 1 Elemental muscle melt (25 minutes)
- 1 Choice of massage or facial (60 minutes)
- 2 smoothies per stay
- Half board for 2 nights
N.B. 2 night package. Please call us for extra nights
- Complimentary upgrade to Sussex room (valid for stays Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability at time of booking)
The hotel aims to ‘uncoil, unburden and becalm’ and provide an ambience and treatments so you can do just that. Spa offer a number of massage and body therapies, facials, hand and feet treatments, floatation tank for the ultimate relaxation. Apart from this they offer the men’s grooming club. They recently partnered with Elemental Herbology, a luxury skincare range which combines natural botanicals with innovative technology.
Facilities include in-and-outdoor pool, 8 treatment rooms, relaxation area, rainforest shower, floatation tank, outdoor hot tub, steam room, gym and fitness studio.
- Lava shell massage
- Isopod floatation
- Age support eye lift
- Detox booster body wrap
- Accupressure scalp massage
- Explore local beaches and picturesque villages
- Some of the greatest British gardens are a short drive from Ockenden Manor
- Visit local vineyards as some of the finest English Sparkling wine comes from Sussex.
Typical Group Classes
- Body conditioning
- Pilates on the ball
N.B Classes are not available for non-members until further notice
Sample Weekly Class SchedulePlease note - Classes are subject to change and seasonal adjustments
These rooms have king size beds, twin beds are on request and are located in the garden wing overlooking the gardens towards the South Downs National Park. Bathrooms have a shower and bath combination.
Satelitte TV, tea/coffee making facilities, bathrobe, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
Room are located in the oldest part of the Manor house. Beds are doubles and some are four poster.
Satelitte TV, tea/coffee making facilities, bathrobe, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. This room also has a Nespresso coffee machine as an extra touch.